UKG believes that strong relationships between schools, agents and guardians leads to the best possible experience for students who are studying or would like to study in the UK.
UKG has already built strong relationships with a number of educational agents who exclusively use us for their guardianship needs; however, we are always keen to work with new agents.
Why choose UKG for your guardianship needs?
- UKG creates a hassle-free experience for our partners, as well as for students, parents and schools.
- We provide a 24/7 guardianship service, offering a high level of support in a friendly and approachable setting.
- Our guardianship services cover the whole of the UK and we offer various guardianship packages to suit your clients’ needs.
- All students are assigned a dedicated Guardianship Coordinator who has regular contact with the student and acts on behalf of parents with issues in the school.
- UKG offers additional services including academic mentoring and specialist tutoring which can be booked as stand-alone services or in addition to guardianship.
- We have extensive knowledge of the UK education system and can help students to gain admission into the best schools and universities in the UK.
- Our carefully selected and inspected host families protect and care for students in their homes across the whole of the UK.
As well as educational agencies, we also work closely with other agencies, educational establishments and organisations dealing with international students studying in the UK. If you are interested in working with us, please complete the form below or contact us for more information.
Become a UKG Partner
If you would like to become a UKG partner, please complete the form below.