UKGuardianship offers high quality student guardianship and education services throughout the UK. Our main aim is to ensure all students have a safe and enjoyable time in the UK, while reaching their full academic potential.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Offering the highest level of service possible, depending on the package booked.
- Putting students’ safety and wellbeing first.
- Being kind and understanding to students at all times.
- Being available 24/7 in case of emergencies.
- Ensuring all staff members act in a professional and considerate manner at all times.
- Making sure all host families are kind and welcoming and treat students like members of the family.
- Inspecting homestays annually to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Undertaking a rigorous employment procedure for staff and host families, including DBS checks.
- Having a clear safeguarding policy which is understood by all staff and host families.
- Ensuring all staff members and host families are fully supported and have regular guidance and training, including safeguarding.
- Providing a pro-active and responsive service; predicting students’ needs in advance.
- Continuously working on improving the standard of service offered.
- Taking feedback into account and acting on it in a timely manner.