+44 20 8387 4095 service@ukguardianship.com

Guardianship for overseas students in the UK

day school students

What is a guardian? Many students aged under 18 choose to study at boarding schools or day schools in the UK and it is often not practical for their parents to travel with them. In these cases, a UK-based guardian is usually appointed to act as the parents’ representative and take care of the student’s welfare and educational needs while in the UK. The guardian is sometimes a friend or family member; however, as this is a big responsibility, guardianship organisations are often used.   Do I need a guardian if I want to study in the UK? It is…


This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Your web browser should allow you to delete, prevent or limit their use. Read more

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.